Thursday, January 7, 2010

brrrrrr

The frigid weather has been very frustrating to those of us who are brave enough to venture forth with our lives.
I came to the library but they're not opening up until 11 a.m.
So I went to catch the ORT bus to Seven Hills.
They're not running until 10 a.m.
I fear it's too cold to walk anywhere else so I'm blogging about everyone else's paranoia about the frigidity.
I'll be glad to get back to Bentonville tomorrow, weather permitting, of course.
On Monday the Fayetteville library didn't even open, so I ventured to Bentonville where the road conditions were 10 times worse. The Bentonville library was open, nevertheless, but I don't have access to their computer system.
I'll be taking a week's hiatus while in Bentonville unless the spirit moves me to go to the Daily Record.
Kudos to Cobblestone for providing shelter at Seven Hills Homeless Center.
That's the grandest thing I've seen since I've been dealing with homelessness.
Everyone else says they want to help and they want a shelter, but Cobblestone stepped forward and did something.
Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment