Thursday, February 18, 2010

hooray

The Arkansas Razorbacks enjoyed the best of times and the worst of times yesterday.
The Hoops Hogs hogtied the USC Gamecocks with some rock 'em, sock 'em exploits led by Courtney Fortson and Marshawn Powell.
Now they're still the best in the SEC West.
Alas, Ryan Mallett broke a bone in his foot and will miss spring practice.
All is not lost though as Tyler Wilson and the freshman Mitchell and a newbie will receive exclusive reps during spring football.
Mallett seems to be accident prone just working out on his own.
The Lady Razorbacks close their home season tonight and Sunday afternoon.
Then, the Razorbacks don't play at home until 10 days against Vanderbilt.
I'm not sure what's going to transpire for me since I guess I won't be ushering at baseball games.
I've heard that's the toughest sport to be an usher. They only use the old schoolers.
So, I'm going to have to devise a new game plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment