Saturday, July 24, 2010

simplicity

The simplicity of complexity.
Sometimes we blow things out of proportion.
We get bogged down on trying to be perfect.
I want to be a perfect apartment manager but I can't figure out how to please everyone.
I can finally balance my books but I can't make every apartment market ready to please our quality control.
I can rent an apartment and please a new tenant because they want their own space.
But the specifications of compliance for the complexity of making managers happy wouldn't fulfill their expectations.
But the simplicity of making a tenant happy is easy.
All they desire is a place to live long and prosper.
I can deal with reality.
Let it be.
Just try and make the tenants happy.
Simply spoken. Make the people who rent from you happy campers.

No comments:

Post a Comment