Tuesday, December 22, 2009

procrastination

This year I'm suffering from dp syndrome.
That's derelict procrastination in sending out Christmas cards.
There's a lot on my mind.
I have three friends in jail and that reminds me too much of what happened to me.
Last Saturday I saw one of the jailers who treated me with respect and I informed him that the charges were dismissed and expunged.
Alas, a guy who offered me a place to stay is in jail.
Another friend who had an FTA -- failure to appear is incarcerated.
I need to get off my duff and send out Christmas cards.
Thanks for reading this blog.
I just wish someone would comment.
Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi David. Manuel recommend your site for an interesting read and he sure called your blog right. It is interesting. Also informative as I have been fortunate enough not to become homeless but they say we are all only 2 paychecks away from that experience. Too close sometimes for comfort tho.

    So now you are an Apartment Manager. With all of your life experiences I would think you are perfectly suited for the job. You would know a scam quickly, you will have empathy for those that require it and probably a basket full of solutions for all kinds of happenings.

    I like your writing style too.

    Take Care.

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete