Sunday, December 6, 2009

undercover

Thanks to Ryan Rusch, Brian Smith, Aaron Elleman and Rob Apple for aiding and abetting me in conquering Mother Nature's recent cold snap.
Indeed I've crackled and snapped a couple of times but huddling up covered by my Coleman sleeping bag makes a difference between freezing and frozen.
This morning I just slept in a little longer than usual because I was so warm.
I finally finagled and got my contrary zipper to cooperate and keep me a little warmer than the past few nights when I didn't feel like working with the stuck zipper.
Last night I was bound and determined to zip it up tighter.
The main difficulty is extricating oneself from the blanket when you wake up.
You sometimes just don't want to go outside while it's colder than a coal digger's derriere.
I'm thankful every night and every morning for the Coleman sleeping bag donated by Rusch, Smith, Elleman and Apple. Sounds like a law firm doesn't it?
Well, they're at the top of my list for friends aiding friends.
Plus, it saves me money. Last year I would've spent money on a motel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment