Friday, December 4, 2009

zippers

The last time I had difficulty with a zipper the owner of Old Town Cleaners in Bentonville provided me with a safety pin to avoid exposure of my BVDs.
Last night I experienced a stuck zipper and experienced exposure to the frigid weather.
So I improvised and woke up this morning with my Coleman sleeping bag completely covering me.
I remember the rock group Three Dog Night which was named for an Eskimo tradition.
The coldest night of the year was a three dog night.
I don't plan on adopting any dogs, raccoons or skunks to provide me with a warmer environment.
I just plan on keeping warm vis a vis blankets, thermals and two pairs of socks.
Shivering is not my favorite lifestyle but that's the life of an outdoorsman.
I just wish I'd advanced past Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment