Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sharing

I'm a sad man.
My heart bleeds.
Originally I planned to write about the haves and the have nots.
If you take away the s you have have and have not.
If you go into ot and take away the ot you have a haven for the have nots.
That's me.
I have a haven of safety with a tent and some trustworthy camping compadres.
Alas, today at Seven Hills a red-headed lady sought a tent.
Someone told her to go to CEO and receive a voucher for a tent at Mountain Man Pawn.
But she interjected, "Is this a military type tent?"
I told her to go to Life Source on Sunday night and receive a much better tent.
She said thanks for the info.
Then she proceeded to tell me where she's sleeping (underneath a tree).
My heart said help this lady out.
But my camping compadre told me earlier not to bring any strangers to our camp site.
So, what do I do now?
Suffer a guilty conscience because I could help her out.
Alas, I hope God is looking out for her tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment