Friday, October 2, 2009

altruism

I believe in the verities of reciprocal altruism.
That entails whenever you do something to help someone else out just because you want to care and don't expect anything in return, it will come back to you when you need it the most.
Indeed, friends of mine have expressed an interest in helping me out if I need a place to stay during the cold weather.
I also have received some advice about how to handle my situation with Pepe LePew, a skunk with a nose and teeth for invading my living quarters.
Friends have told me to spread cayenee pepper around the perimeter of my tent.
And one said to take duct tape and double fold it and then put pepper on the sticky side so when the skunk starts sniffing it pepper will either drive him away or get lodged in his nostrils which will be even more disconcerting.
That's my next game plan when I get my food stamps updated on Monday.
Achoo, Pepe Le Pew!

No comments:

Post a Comment