Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blessings

God blesses us in miraculous ways.
Just when we're down and out sometimes unknown angels bring new radiance to our lives.
I went to a homelessness awareness rally with a depressed state of mind.
Suddenly a man rushed up to me and complimented me on my articles.
Then, the next morning a very sincere Christian blessed me.
Both prefer anonymity but they have been blessings to me.
God was in concert with their benevolence.
I now have a bright future thanks to these two fine altruistic Christians.
Here's hoping they and their families enjoy the blessings the holidays bring.
We should all praise God when he sends his immerceries into our lives.
Praise God for his grace!!
Praise God for his loving kindness!!
And praise those gentlemen who've helped me regain my self-worth.
Now it's up to me to pass it on to someone else who needs a good Samaritan.

No comments:

Post a Comment