Monday, November 9, 2009

eviction

Lou Holtz once deadpanned, "The light at the end of the tunnel might be an onrushing train."
Last week I felt like I was on cloud nine.
I worked 30 hours ushering and hoped to have a nice deposit on Tuesday, Nov. 10
Alas, I've been told I'll only be paid 7 1/2 hours and then on Nov. 25 I'll get a larger sum.
Hurry up and wait.
I have a friend who's facing eviction from his campsite.
One of his friends moved.
The other one can't decide what to do.
I'm the other one.
I know the secret to life is making the right decisions.
One part of me says find the lady who owns the property and get her permission to be there.
Or I could move to another location.
Or I could go to Bentonville and stay with friends there.
On Tuesday I have an appointment with a writer from the Arkansas Traveler who wants to interview me about being homeless around Thanksgiving.
So what do I do?
I caught betwixt and between.
This ain't my first rodeo.
I've walked this lonely street before and it ain't fun.
Pardon my foul language!
God please help me make the right decisions.
Thanks to anyone who can give me some good advice because I need some input on this onrushing train.

No comments:

Post a Comment