Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Virtues

In William Bennett's popular tome "The Book of Virtues" he highlighted self-discipline, compassion, responsibility, friendship, work, courage, perseverance, honesty, loyalty and faith.
When coping with life's adversities we must be self-disciplined to not overact.
We must possess compassion for our fellow man's dignity.
We must maintain responsibility for every decision we make.
We must display friendship which evokes and kindles new friends.
We must have a great work ethic and strive for a perfect day every day.
We must display courage and perseverance.
Honesty is the best policy.
We must be loyal to our employers.
But always keeping the faith makes us live Christian lives.
I'm mulling over the possibility of changing the name of my blog to Coping With Life since I'm no longer homeless. But the website will still be nwacoping@blogspot.com.
Thanks for reading and please leave a comment if you desire to make a remark or issue your opinion.

2 comments:

  1. David I enjoy reading your articles still to this day. I still consider you a wonderful friend indeed. My life on earth is but a span and so I'll do the best I can

    ReplyDelete