Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Superman cape

I donned my Superman cape this morning at 6 a.m. and flew into the uncharted world of bookkeeping management.
I had a myriad of challenges to overcome.
I had to file three dispositions on tenants who departed.
I had to file a disposition on a tenant who skipped out and send it to Southwest Credit Bureau.
Then I had to clean out my books from May and convert them to June.
Whew!!
I'm working on my CPA (computer program in accounting).
I'm glad May is history because it caused me mass hysteria.
I lost two good friends who moved out for various reasons.
Another pair of friends are departing due to a domestic dispute.
Ugh!!
All's not well that ends ugly.
I just home I have a June swoon of good fortune because May was filled with misadventure after misadventure.
Just another day in Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment