Thursday, March 18, 2010

Godblessesus

God truly blessed me today. St. Patrick's Day is my lucky holiday.
Last night I slept in a tent and today I'm an apartment complex manager in Rogers.
I went to the UofA library this morning and read my e-mail which told me I was approved.
So I'm in a state of ecstasy but aware I have a mammoth task ahead of learning how to be a good manager and make all the right decisions and fill out all the requisite paper work.
I can't say much more because my employer disdains publicity.

3 comments:

  1. wow...such incredible news! David, what a huge deal and you made it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations David! I knew you could do it! Keep us posted on the job. Check this out if you need some tips on apartment management: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M82CUd6isyY

    Glad your "Wup on your feet!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, I got to meet you briefly at the Present in the City event Sunday night. So happy for you! Congratulations!

    Greg P.

    ReplyDelete