Sunday, March 21, 2010

letitsnow

I'm dreaming of a white spring!
Yes, Jack Frost just doesn't want to hibernate.
On the first day of spring, what did Mother Nature bring?
Four to eight inches of dandruff from heaven.
What a way to start a new job!
I'm probably going to be by myself today in the office.
But I'm loving every minute of it.
I feel like a homeless man in heaven.
I have my own king-sized bed.
What could a hobo ask for?
This must be indigent nirvana.
They snowed me under with a big couch, a lovely love seat, a chest of drawers which would accommodate all the clothes I've ever owned in all of my 58 years of existence, a super long table, two smaller end tables and two TV stands with glass partitions.
Now all I need is a coffee maker, a microwave oven and a TV set.
Wait a minute.
I think I must be dreaming.
Just last week I was sleeping in a tent.
What would the world be like today if I woke up cuddled up in a blanket of snow?
No.
I'm hibernating in my apartment, sitting at a computer, ruminating.
I think I'm a happy camper now!
Just come by and see me sometime and we'll reminisce about the good old days when Pepe LePew chewed his way into my life.
Eat your heart out Pepe!
I have a bag of Doritos.
But they're all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment