Friday, March 19, 2010

tentrevival

I now have a new significance to a tent revival.
I'm coping with a new challenge.
I'm training to be an apartment manager in Rogers.
I can't transfer to Facebook because there's a filter on our computer system.
So if anyone wants to communicate with me it has to be done via e-mail.
My e-mail address is davidlanier1951@gmail.com.
Thanks for the perseverance as I transition the culture shock of sleeping in a tent to sleeping on the floor of my new apartment.
My phone number is 636-5135.
My address is 600-1 North 12th Place, Rogers, AR 72756.
Office hours are Monday-Saturday, 9-6 and Sunday 1-5.
I'll be a workaholic with approximately 59 hours a week until I finally get paid in two weeks and can afford to take a lunch break.
Keep those prayers uppermost in your mind.
Thanks for reading and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment