Sunday, March 7, 2010

couchsurfing

Many homeless individuals couch surf.
They find a friend who'll let them sleep on their couch until the welcome mat is no longer user friendly.
Some sleep on floors.
That's been my lifestyle recently as newfound friends sympathetically let me sleep on their floor instead of camping out.
The downside to that proposition is when the person gets mad about some petty deal and holds your stuff hostage.
That's what happened to me this weekend.
A guy let me crash on his floor at the Twin Arches motel/apartments.
Then when we started playing pool I permitted another guy to play the winner.
Unfortunately my "friend" got perturbed and knocked the eight ball in on purpose before the rotation and stomped off mad.
I can't arouse him and I'm worried about my stuff.
This is the second time this has happened to me so I'm paranoid about retrieving my belongings.
Then, I read that a trailer which I used to sleep in burned down, so I lost some more of my clothes.
Que sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment