Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Audit

A lady spooked me yesterday when she walked into my office and announced she was auditing our books.
I almost freaked.
But everything went okay. I guess. I won't really know until I get her report.
After last Friday I was paranoid.
But I'm finally going to take a day off tomorrow after a meeting in the corporate headquarters in Fayettenam.
The numbers look better than the last time.
I hope to turn the numbers even better in the future.
But it all depends on recruiting future tenants.
I responded to two e-mails today and hope to visit with these prospects in the near future.
We're kind in an isolated spot and we don't have any luxuries.
Hopefully we can offer a quiet setting.
The noisemaker is gone.
After 72 days without a day off I'm ready to have at least one afternoon off when we return from the financial meeting tomorrow morning.
I'm not going to worry about the audit until I see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment