Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lucky 13

Superstition is the hobgoblin of little minds.
I've never been very superstitious except on one particular Friday the 13th when I trudged to Wal-Mart in a driving rainstorm. My umbrella got swooped inside out and my metal rods were snapped.
When I walked in drenched, the door greeter quipped: "David, your impression of Mary Poppins didn't work."
Well, 13 was my lucky number on Friday, April 30, when I rented out two apartment 13s.
That's 12 so far in 43 days.
Our occupancy rate is skyrocketing.
And I made some more people happy with the instantaneous decision making about their credit rating.
One young lady said at one of the apartment complexes it was going to take three days to get credit approval.
Whereas, here it takes 15-20 minutes.
Voila. I hope I achieve my 13th rental in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment