Sunday, May 9, 2010

Do the right thing

We all aim to please.
We all want to go to heaven in peace.
But some people like to take advantage of the nice guys.
How do we deal with these connivers who use the nice guys?
I have a grifter who is using me.
I don't know how to deal with him but he must be evicted.
My conscience bothers me but in my position as a manager I must deal with reality.
If someone doesn't pay their rent then they must be evicted.
So, now I know why Jesus hung on a cross.
He tried to blend in and found solace in helping others.
But God wanted him to sacrifice his life so others could hopefully learn that no one is perfect.
We all bleed.
We all need a savior.
We all need to help others.
Why, God do people take advantage of me when I'm just trying to be a nice guy.
I'm not Jesus.
Yes, I can magnify myself as David Lanier, but I'm not Jesus.
Help me God to make the right decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment