Monday, May 3, 2010

economichardtimes

The economic blight is impacting tenants paying their rent.
I've had three people come in today and apologize for not being able to pay their rent on time.
I like their attitude about telling me before hand.
One came in and pointed to the calendar and told me Friday he pay $40 late fees.
Another one told me he would bring me food on Friday or Saturday to compensate for his being late.
Another guy who works for us brought me a bottle of tequila from Mexico because he said I was cool.
We're having a Cinco de Mayo cookout on Wednesday.
My maintenance man Isidro went to a Mexican grocery store to get a cost estimate.
We're going to go all out and have a fiesta.
This is a significant holiday for Mexicans as they celebrate their independence from Spain.
They kicked their butt in a big battle on May 5.
With 71 percent of our tenants with Hispanic heritage we're going to cook and eat and celebrate.
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment