Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Facebook

While it's great to be residing in an apartment, there's some drawbacks, too.
Noisy tenants are wreaking havoc with their untoward lifestyle.
I've been putting notices on their door and I forewarned them yesterday that they could get evicted if it happened again.
I got a phone call last night from the girl's mother asking if we took credit cards.
She said she would pay the $20 fee for noise disturbance.
I told her that wasn't necessary but they were overdue on their rent.
Just another day in paradise.
I found a message from Brad Melton to Linda Hicks that I was restricted from using Facebook because all I have is access to the office computer which prohibits us from using Facebook.
So, Linda if you're reading this send me a message at my e-mail address: davidlanier1951@gmail.com.
I would like to communicate but feel like I've got handcuffs on when I can't send messages on Facebook.
Where are you now Linda?
I hope you'll join as a follower of this blog.
The genesis of my blogging occurred when Mark Horvath, a former producer of Wheel of Fortune toured the nation documenting homelessness. I met him at an awareness rally at the University of Arkansas last summer.
I also met some other very nice people who've aided me in my renaissance from homelessness.
I also had a friend who helped me get back on my feet with appliances and food.
Others contributed by helping me purchase clothes, food and a microwave.
You can't use a microwave in a tent unless you unlawfully stretch an extension cord a half a mile.
I haven't been able to go see my camping buddies because I haven't had a day off in 55 days.
Sometimes it becomes mind boggling how all of this transpired.
I praise God for the blessings he's bestowed.
I see everyone's pictures and messages on Facebook but can't respond.
Oh, well, just another day in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment