Friday, May 21, 2010

Lions Club

Today I was the guest speaker at the Bentonville Morning Lions Club.
I just let God do the speaking through my mouth.
I related how my life changed when I got this job.
I went from sleeping in a tent to being an apartment manager.
God has a divine plan for our lives.
We just need to heed the call.
Keep the faith and God will deliver us from our old self to our new lease on life.
I'm still marvelling at the blessings I receive every day.
Thanks for reading and thanks for leading me down the paths of righteousness.

1 comment:

  1. David your an amazing person in my eyes and I speak of you often as a man great character and strength. There are lessons to be learned from the travels of David Lanier. I appreciate being able to follow them day by day. My life on earth is but a span and so I'll do the best I can.

    ReplyDelete