Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bah Humbug

The vicissitudes of life proclaim that we deal with adversity with charismatic Christian values and idealistic altruistic attitudes.
In other words life happens.
Deal with it.
Just when I was floating on Cloud Nine.
I received payment from a potential tenant with a $200 security deposit.
Bah Scroogebag!
I went to dispense vacate notices on passed due renters.
Alas the would be vacater took a vacation and flew the coop.
The good news he left the furniture.
But he's skipping along somewhere out there in no pay, no play land.
I just hope they don't take his vacancy no pay out of my next pay check.
I'm a forlorn lad.
But all we can do is clean up his apartment and rent it out to someone else.
I did talk to a would-be tenant from Houston who's planning on retiring and might move into one of my apartments.
Que sera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment