Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Overcome

The key to success: improvise, adapt, overcome.
Clint Eastwood said that in the movie "Heartbreak Ridge."
Today a maintenance man from the Post Office put that credo into action while installing a key to some of our mailboxes.
He improvised, adapted and overcame with ingenuity.
Likewise I'm using a freetranslation.com web site to overcome my lack of knowledge in speaking and writing Spanish.
I never envisioned the day when I would be in the minority.
But most of our tenants are Hispanic.
So, I thank Brad Melton for his assistance.
Where would we be without good friends.
Homeless.
Sleeping in a tent.
No job.
God has blessed me with great friends who've aided me in my transition from camping out to being an apartment manager.
Thanks for a little help from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment