Tuesday, April 27, 2010

God knows

I read the other day that if you want to make God laugh tell him your plans.
Indeed God already knows what's going to transpire in our lives if we just seek guidance and forego our human pride.
It used to be my way or the highway and I ended up trodding along in my own uppity shoes.
But I kept the faith and prayed for divine guidance which brought me into a much more comfortable lifestyle.
I still have to make sure I don't be overwhelmed with my good fortune and trumpet that I'm a lucky man.
I'm currently housing a homeless dude and helped him get his own apartment this upcoming weekend.
I just hope he doesn't let me down like he did last night.
Gadzooks used to be one of my favorite exhortations whenever I was flabbergasted or bamboozled.
Now I think I'll coin a new term, "Godzooks."

No comments:

Post a Comment