Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reciprocal altruism

Do you believe in karma?
How about reciprocal altruism?
About a month ago a newfound friend let me stay in his motel room/apartment.
Tonight he's sleeping on my couch.
I was homeless a month ago.
Now he's homeless.
He hasn't eaten in three days.
He's been sleeping in the woods somewhere in Rogers.
So, that's reciprocal altruism.
God blessed me with the ability to help out a friend.
He's in seventh heaven watching cable TV.
I'm taking care of some unfinished business and then ruminating about the hands of time.
God works in wonderful ways.
He permits us a second chance at life.
And then he lets us reciprocate and help out those who helped us when were down but not out.
God Bless everyone who's aided me in my quest to lead a more normal existence.
Now God is permitting me to help those who helped me.
I am so thankful I went to church this morning and made a confession of faith in God.
Now I've got to decide what to do next in my rebirth in God's spirit.
The Rogers First Baptist Church is anticipating baptizing me next Sunday by immersion.
I will immerse my spirit and soul and contemplate the true meaning of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment