Monday, April 19, 2010

Rock and roll

Blessings have been bestowed on me again.
I've been very positive and upbeat with tenants and future tenants.
I inherited my sweetness in personality from my saint of a mother Ruth Marie Kornmeyer Lanier.
I inherited the passivity of handling stress from my saint of a father Rev. William Maurice Lanier.
Their spirits are guiding my actions.
I used to write about them on Mother's Day and Father's Day.
Once while covering the Phillips Charity Classic in Bella Vista a lady came up and hugged me and said she loved my articles about my parents.
I gave eulogies at both their funerals because I felt guilty about not telling them I loved them while they were still alive.
I hope through writing and living the life they would be proud of I can repay them in a spiritual way.
Right before I gave a eulogy for my father the man who took him to the hospital told me and my brother and sister that my father said he was proud of all of his children and wanted them to know that should he pass on to a heavenly kingdom.
I have a feeling he wanted to join my mother again because he missed her so much.
I'm not in that spiritual wanting to ascend the stairway to heaven yet.
I'm excited about the new challenges I'm accomplishing here.
If I can get these apartments filled up it would be a very positive development for my future with the company I work for.
I never mentioned rock and roll yet but things are rocking and rolling at my apartment complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment